CBM Motorsports™ offers service for vehicles and power plants using the GM LS, Ecotec or Alloytec series engine. This includes race cars, sand rails, drag cars, classic muscle cars, hot rods, trophy trucks and late model vehicles.
CBM Motorsports™ service technicians are certified and have experince in all areas related to installing, repairing, and trouble shooting performance and racing drive trains. Give us a call for free consultaion on your project.
- SHOP SERVICES:
- Engine installation.
- Wiring harness, ECU, data aqusition and electronics installation and repair.
- EFI fuel system installation.
- Supercharger installation.
- Turbocharger installation.
- Inner cooler installation.
- CV joint maintance and installation.
- Cooling system repair and installation.
- Oiling system repair and installation.
- Cylinder head service and replacement.
- Engine block service and replacment.
- Camshaft and crankshaft installation.
- Electrical system trouble shooting.
- Engine rebuilding.
Please schedule an appointment for service.